☆ THE LITTLE BOOK OF HAPPINESS: Simple ways to Beautify your Life – By Jagat Singh Bisht ☆
I am happy to share with the readers and writers of e-abhivyakti that I have published a book THE LITTLE BOOK OF HAPPINESS: Simple ways to Beautify your Life on Amazon.
About the book:
- This book is about simple ways to beautify your life.
- You can create your own happiness. It is hassle-free and you can do it yourself.
- This book describes activities derived from the modern science of happiness as well as ancient spirituality, based on years of study and practical sessions with people.
- You will learn about flow, work-happiness, mindfulness, laughter meditation, and happiness activities. There are beautiful parables and inspirational quotes inside.
- You can experience new joy and freedom on reading the book.
Preview of the book:
This is a free preview of the book. Just click on the link, then the book cover, and flip through the pages. You can read from the pages of the book:
Amazon Kindle Link: >>>>
The Preview: THE LITTLE BOOK OF HAPPINESS
Available on Amazon.
Excerpt from the Book:
- Do yoga and meditation every morning or go for a walk in the park and exercise.
- Smile and be kind to all.
- Spend quality time with family and friends.
- Engage deeply in work, study, play, love, and parenting.
- Connect with a meaningful cause.
Mr. JAGAT SINGH BISHT
Author, Blogger, Laughter Yoga Master Trainer, Behavioural Science Trainer, and National Science Talent Scholar.
He is a Laughter Yoga Master Trainer of international repute and has been propagating happiness and well-being among people for the past twenty years.
He served in a bank for thirty-five years and has published five books, including ‘CULTIVATING HAPPINESS: A Guide to Practices that do Wonders’.