☆ A FLOURISHING LIFE: Effortless Practices for Happiness and Stress Management ☆
I am happy to share with the readers and writers of e-abhivyakti that my third book A FLOURISHING LIFE: Effortless Practices for Happiness and Stress Management on Amazon on the International Day of Hapiness.
Shri Jagat Singh Bisht
(Master Teacher: Happiness & Well-Being, Laughter Yoga Master Trainer, Author, Blogger, Educator, and Speaker.)
In this book, you will find simple, effortless, and painless practices for authentic happiness, stress management, and lasting peace. These exercises are easy to do, can be taken up by anyone, and require no previous training or experience.
About the book:
- Do you want to be happier?
- Would you like to increase your well-being and flourish?
- This book will help you flourish!
- Flourishing is the experience of life going well – a combination of feeling good and functioning effectively. It is the opposite of languishing – living a life that feels hollow and empty.
- Everyone seeks a flourishing life, but the modern-day lifestyle generates a lot of stress, which is the cause of psychosomatic disorders, including hypertension, respiratory ailments, gastrointestinal disturbances, migraine, and ulcers.
- The contents include how to relax your body and mind, knowing your inner self, freestyle exercise, life-long learning and evolving, autonomy and self-determination, flourishing, and spirituality.
After reading this book, you will have a deep understanding of the elements of authentic happiness and well-being. This book helps you to lead a flourishing life.
Amazon Kindle Link: >>>>
A FLOURISHING LIFE: Effortless Practices for Happiness and Stress Management
Other books of the Author on Amazon Kindle
Amazon Kindle Links >>
- THE LITTLE BOOK OF HAPPINESS: SIMPLE WAYS TO BEAUTIFY YOUR LIFE
- CULTIVATING HAPPINESS: A GUIDE TO PRACTICES THAT DO WONDERS
Mr. JAGAT SINGH BISHT
Author, Blogger, Laughter Yoga Master Trainer, Behavioural Science Trainer, and National Science Talent Scholar.
He is a Laughter Yoga Master Trainer of international repute and has been propagating happiness and well-being among people for the past twenty years.
He served in a bank for thirty-five years and has published five books, including CULTIVATING HAPPINESS: A Guide to Practices that do Wonders and THE LITTLE BOOK OF HAPPINESS: Simple ways to Beautify your Life.